• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quotes Thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Yu Narukami - Persona 4 Animation said:
I was afraid of a tomorrow without everyone.
I was afraid to lose my friends and have to go on alone.
I don't want to be alone anymore.
I've my share of solitude
Pretty agree with this one to be honest. It's a very hard thing to move on without friends.

Yu Narukami - Persona 4 Animation said:
Yeah, I don't need the truth.
As long as they're with me, I don't care if it's an illusion.
This is what you think when you have a very trusted friend and don't want to get separated.

Last edited:
Level 23
Saber from Fate Stay Night said:
"Even if he is not a Master, our contract will not go away. I have sworn to protect him and to be his sword."

Saber from Fate Stay Night said:
"A man without fear cannot be wise."

Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night said:
"Are you stupid?! What insults to the king...!?
It's meaningless to be the king if all humans are eliminated!"

Saber & Rin <3

Level 30
ITs partially true and also not because it quite depends on how you will handle yourself on this one if you will get influenced or not but the real meaning of this quote is:
Tell me your friends and I will tell WHAT kind of person you are. Straight to the point, the attitude of your friends reflects aswell your attitude.

Level 22
What you do to people is what will they do back to you
Not always.

Tell me your friends and I will tell WHAT kind of person you are. Straight to the point, the attitude of your friends reflects aswell your attitude.
I have a friend who used drugs, yet I don't do drugs. Oh and he is a close friend, convinced him to stop fucking himself, he was depressed first time I met him, he offered to kill me back then, laughed it off, told him to try.

"a dildo is defined as an object shaped like an erect penis used for sexual stimulation. therefore everything is a potential dildo, considering the infinite possibility a species exists whose males' penises resembles any object. you, your mother, and your father are potential dildos" - billy "ghostthruster" jenkinsmithsonville

Level 15
Life is as short as a moment, Do what you must do before it is so late
---- That guy

This is known
Money is temporary , Heaven is permenent
---- Dr. Who

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein

Level 23
222907-albums6820-picture75072.jpg

222907-albums6820-picture75073.jpg

222907-albums6820-picture75071.jpg

Level 22
Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.
- Nikola Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.