• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quil's Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I'm playing some Warcraft 3 maps online through EntGaming.net regularly.
Whenever I open a room/lobby I will update this post containing lobby name, map name, status, and the link to my lobby (in case you are using entgaming as well).
I will record every game and upload it to my channel. The videos will be posted here in the main post.

Lobby Name: GaiasRetaliation 1.2B(13)
Map Name: GaiasRetaliation 1.2B(13)
Lobby: LINK

Map List:
- TBD

If you have good maps to play together, just tell me and I will add them to the playlist ;D

Last edited:
Level 6
MrHobby53 in warcraft

Omg i don't get this....
how u get to lobby >.<

Hey. I'm free now and just opened a lobby. Check out the first post ;)

I'm testing my map just this once C:

What's your nickname btw?

ummm so i don't understand anything frim entgaming.net... -.- so... idk my username is MrHobby53 so... if you can do smth i'm there regularly refreshing i'm refreshing this forum aswell :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
ummm so i don't understand anything frim entgaming.net... -.- so... idk my username is MrHobby53 so... if you can do smth i'm there regularly refreshing i'm refreshing this forum aswell :D

If you have battle.net, then you can just type in the GN (game name) in battle.net. If you don't, you'll either have to join it through third party servers such as Garena and Eurobattle.net, or install ENTConnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.