• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quilboar Race just a simple one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Weabo's Productions Presents

The Quilboar Tribes
Created by foje tit

Map Info

"Don't hope too much, well just play"

Dowload Here : The Quilboar Tribes Version 1.3

The map is a modified Blasted Lands map from Blizzard Entertainment

Tilesets and some texture are relplace
Change Creep Camps

14 Red Camps
12 Orange Camps
8 Green Camps

Gold Mines (Default)

8 Starting Point
8 Expansion
4 Secondary Expansion

Features

A fully functioning quilboar race

To play as one of the Quilboar Tribes select orc and set handicap to 90%, can also be done for AI

- 12 units
- 3 heroes
- new items
- new building
- custom abilities
- AI supported

Quilboar Lore and Map Lore

Quilboar Lore:

Quilboar are a race of boar-like humanoids native to the continent of Kalimdor. They have long since battled for the rights of their lands against the orcs since their immigration from the Eastern Kingdoms. Many people simply call them "boar-men" or "pig-men".

Quilboar are primitive, resilient, fearless creatures who inhabit the central Barrens of Kalimdor in the labyrinthine maze of thorns called Razorfen Downs. After the War of the Ancients and the subsequent Sundering of the world, the quilboars' surroundings became increasingly hostile. Forced to fight for food and precious land against both tauren and centaur, they developed into aggressive and efficient warriors.

Though well able to handle themselves in a one-on-one battle, they are not above striking from ambush or even sacrificing themselves to destroy even one of their many enemies.

Screenshots

Image Description:
melee.jpg
last.jpg
Start.jpg
Double.jpg
Expansion.jpg
middle.jpg
Overview.jpg
Blooddrinker.jpg
Guide.jpg
Tuskmaster.png

Change Log

Added:
  • Uploaded (June 15,2018)

Added:
  • September 2018 reworked

Added:
  • May 5, 2019 reworked again

Added:
  • May 15, 2019 uploaded a balance map

Credits

Special Thanks:

Special Thanks to:

The Hiveworkshop
Blizzard Entertainment
Valve

Credits to:

Spells;

RMX
LITHUFFIN
Paladon
-BerZekeR-
Dynasti
fosak3n
D4RK_G4ND4LF
Chaosy
nitina12

Icons, Skins, Models;
(I can't specifically tell because I can't remeber, I forgot to take note on what resources of your did I use)

Crazyrussian
Naze
Ujimasa Hojo
LotK from Clan CBS
Direfury
HammerFist132
garfield
Wandering Soul
Situ
Frankster
FunkyDude44 (Black Razormane from a thread)
Misha
Xtream Game Modmaking
Nosferoh
Edge45 (Tusk Upgrades)
Callahan
Grey Knight
Mr.goblin
Hawking
Deolrin
Pyritie
Kuhneghetz
Illidan(Evil)
Uncle Fester
GrandKaiser
~Nightmare
The Panda
Army-of-Pandas
Heinvers
stan0033
AlienAtSystem
erwtenpeller
Em!
dhguardianes

Especially Mister_Haudrauf for the Quilboar Race bundle where all of this started

Tools;

Shadow Daemon
Magnus Ostberg (aka Magos)
TheProphet

Other;

cleavinghammer
Diegoit

For those owners of resources who are not credited please notify me
and I'm sorry :)

Author's notes

I'll try

To Do:

*Tooltips
*Heroes(balancing and 4th hero)
*Items
*General Balance
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here:
Map Description - Templates

Attachments

• TheQuilboarTribesV1.3.w3x
    7.3 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Beautiful :D Keep working on it and release the first stable version as a map :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Very cool to see another custom race maker.

While I would have several suggestions for the organization of your post (especially the part regarding the techtree information), my biggest tip: please replace the green. Having all your text colored is bad enough, but a garish shade of green like that... Really oughta be saved for rare emphasis.

Generally colored text is just harder to read overall & you should stick with the default.

~~~

Good luck!

Level 10
Very cool to see another custom race maker.

While I would have several suggestions for the organization of your post (especially the part regarding the techtree information), my biggest tip: please replace the green. Having all your text colored is bad enough, but a garish shade of green like that... Really oughta be saved for rare emphasis.

Generally colored text is just harder to read overall & you should stick with the default.

~~~

Good luck!
Thank you sir. I just got carried hehehe

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Guys, I have this idea.
When a Native finishes constructing they will disappear like night and when the building dies a native will flee from the structure.
Is it good or bad
Actually I rather like that. Kind of like a mix between Orc & Night Elf.

Make sure your workers are costed appropriately (for them to be just 'gone' for however long the building lasts)

Level 14
I tried to play your map, mane.
It's good and you have potential. This map has potential in succeeding. But... we still in a deep need of quilboar unit supplies, we need models of those pigmen.

Level 10
I tried to play your map, mane.
It's good and you have potential. This map has potential in succeeding. But... we still in a deep need of quilboar unit supplies, we need models of those pigmen.
You're right, mostly air units so that's why I use the harpies as the air units. I haven't done much since but I promise to finish this within a period of time

Level 10
Lizardman is very cool race. Mr. Gluma make many Lizardman models. Please consider to make this race.

tbh i have think of doing that but I'm stuck hehehehe. If somehow I can have the time I'll try factions like gnoll, black empire, Westfall Brigade, Human Expedition, Tuskarr, and Lizardman.

It sound ambitious but yeah.

anyway how about you?
You can create one yourself

Level 8
tbh i have think of doing that but I'm stuck hehehehe. If somehow I can have the time I'll try factions like gnoll, black empire, Westfall Brigade, Human Expedition, Tuskarr, and Lizardman.

It sound ambitious but yeah.

anyway how about you?
You can create one yourself
I want to create Lizardman race. But I have not Lizardman's build model. And I can't create custom skill.

Level 10
I don't know if I should ask here but can tell me which is better?

Should I continue uploading the map I created on warcraft 1.26 that is compatible for 1.24 to 1.28 or upload the 1.31 map i made??

I haven't really tested the 1.31 version but would it be a better choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.