• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Quick Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
This is just a little comic that I made in GIMP. Left, I used a WTFOMGPWN filter, right is freehand. Sorry bout the lack of artistic skills. Lol. Anyway... Hope you can get a little chuckle out of it...

Attachments

• clubbing.jpg
    clubbing.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 142
Level 8
I see why it is funny but I do not find it funny, sorry. Try again, with another comic. Try to think of something really original. even if it flops, it should inspire you. Like an adult male goose in a tuxedo with the subtitle "Propaganda".

It isn't too bad. I have no artistic ability either, so I use a lot of paths. I am still getting the hang of them but they are useful. Try a few tutorials for GIMP. I use GIMP and made this in about 5 min following a tutorial, and using paths.

If you would like me to remove this from your thread, you have only ask. I do not mean to insult you by bringing in my own art. It is just an example of what you can do with a tutorial.

Attachments

• Blue Glow.jpg
    Blue Glow.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 137
Level 8
The joke is that in both Human and Orc clubbing, the idea is to get a girl. Human Clubbing involves going out to an establishment where drink of a refreshing nature are served, referred to as a club, and drinking, dancing, using horrible pick up lines, etc. to get the girl back tou your house.

Juxtaposed to this is Orc clubbing which involves getting a weapon that is referred to as a club, whacking a girl on the noggin and taking her back to your cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.