• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

# questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone.Instead of making 3 threads i am going make a 3 in one.So here it is

1)Can i make a leaderboard like dota's.I mean a leaderboard where the player can hide and unhide details like deaths and kills???

2)Ok i have made a hero respawn system and everything works perfect.But i want to make a death timer.I tried but when 2 or more heros dies the death timers does not disaper after expiration and thats only one of the problems i had :ogre_rage:

3)
  • Orc High Defenders2 respawn
    • Events
      • Time - Every 300.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units in Raid 15 2 <gen>)) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 20.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 Blood Demon Orc for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Raid 15 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 2 Wendigo for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Raid 15 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
I want to make a trigger that the periodic time event to work only when the units are dead cus with this way they respawn even when the leave th region

PS.1and 2 are my premium questions so if you have any ideas plz enlighten me

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
Moin moin =)

First of all if you post a trigger, then please use the
tags, for a better view.

Second, Dota don't use a leaderboard, it's a multiboard. MB's have much more functions and there you can press the button for show and hide.

Third: Well when I read this issue, I guess the Death Timer isn't MUI. ^^

Forth: Well and the trigger without trigger tags are hard to read, but if I see this, it will not work anyway, because it's not MUI ...^^

Level 28
I attached a map to this post.
It's an ancient tutorial I once made (years ago) and it has a category "Multiboards" (and some more stuff).
Perhaps that could help you out a little.

Aside from Multiboards, there might be some other things useful to learn (like fixing leaks, or how to do an action for only 1 player, perhaps even how to trigger more efficiently by using loops).
Remember that I made that a few years ago, so not everything might be up-to-date, but it should still be about correct.

One more thing: Remove the "Do nothing" in your trigger (first post). It's like you have a friend who is doing nothing at the moment, and you call him to tell him to do nothing. A waste of energy.

Attachments

• Mapping Tutorial.w3x
    113.3 KB · Views: 89
Level 4
I attached a map to this post.
It's an ancient tutorial I once made (years ago) and it has a category "Multiboards" (and some more stuff).
Perhaps that could help you out a little.

Aside from Multiboards, there might be some other things useful to learn (like fixing leaks, or how to do an action for only 1 player, perhaps even how to trigger more efficiently by using loops).
Remember that I made that a few years ago, so not everything might be up-to-date, but it should still be about correct.

One more thing: Remove the "Do nothing" in your trigger (first post). It's like you have a friend who is doing nothing at the moment, and you call him to tell him to do nothing. A waste of energy.

You are my personal jesus Christ m8

Status
Not open for further replies.