• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Questions *confused* ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have a couple questions im not a newb but these i cant figure out.

1. How do u make it so that the Ancient Protector cannot move? Ive gotten rid of the ability set movement type to NONE and it still moves....

2. If u set a player to computer y isnt it computer when u start up game?

3. How do u make it so that ur player color is set and that u cannot change when u host the game?

These I have tried to figure out and Im sure that they are quite simple but I am not really sure so all help wud be appreciated THX ALOT,

lorothrigs

Level 16
Hacker-ish and informal talk, bumping

1) The first one is remedied by setting also completely setting its movement speed to 0 and minimum speed to 0 as well. Set the turn rate to .10 and the unit should be like a ward

2) Make sure you set the forces, which usually locks it, and then you lock the settings so that they are set and cannot be changed in-game

3) Look above. If you mean like AoS maps where there is a set team color, that's probably done by setting the forces right

Level 12
HAHA

Maybe yu should go ask yur partner in battle net...

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kiddin, hmm like yu said before on our defence map the ancient protector can move, its easy to remove its movements.

simply if yu want to ill send the unit to yur email.. 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.