• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questions about WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I've got a couple questions.

1 - I have newgen, but when I download and try to import spells in vjass to a new map i get errors, if i test the map however it works perfectly. Why?

2 - How can i make the code from the save system be made into wc3 folder into a .txt file?

3 - I think the way to reset a save/load system was to add one more symbol that generates the whole code, but if I change for example the save system to save lumber and change from saving exp to saving hero level, will this reset the save system?

Level 17
Hello, I've got a couple questions.

1 - I have newgen, but when I download and try to import spells in vjass to a new map i get errors, if i test the map however it works perfectly. Why?

2 - How can i make the code from the save system be made into wc3 folder into a .txt file?

3 - I think the way to reset a save/load system was to add one more symbol that generates the whole code, but if I change for example the save system to save lumber and change from saving exp to saving hero level, will this reset the save system?

1 - What version of newgen are you using? Also, are they in the map script if not in a library (with those "." Things)?

2 - If I recall correctly, use PreloadGen() things and stuff.

3 - eh, I think it would be easier to use TriggerHappy's Save/load system... I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.