• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Questions about morphing heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
1. I wanted to give an hero such an flightform:
Assumes the form of an Owl. In this form the hero gains flight capability, increased speed and cannot attack nor use her standard abilities. In compensation detects invisible units and can cast the 'Faerie Fire' spell.
As you read i wanted to disable her normal skill-set during flight but they still do show up. What must be done ?
Another question regarding this idea is about how orbs will interact with this ?
EDIT: Remembered that giving Burrow to Crypt Lord disabled everything else than unburrow during burrowed stance, so ive gone with it. Now i have new problem: Detector and Faerie Fire are also not available.

2. One of that hero's two ultimates is beastform:
Morphs the hero into an Tiger. In this form will attack in melee range with splash damage on nearby targets, also gains some movespeed. Retains her standard abilities and can use 'Ferocious Howl' for reducing attack damage of nearby hostile units instead 'Flightform' whilst in this form.
The hero has reduced mana-regeneration rate during this form.
This one works seamlessly however i want to spice things up as i want hero's primary attribute switch to AGI instead INT during this form. Hero gains lesser agi per level and thought it could be a way to balance better as will deal slightly lower dmg output during morphed form.
Is there anyway to switch an heroes primary attribute like that ?

Quotes are the ability tooltips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.