• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orbs and Morphing Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
[SOLVED]
Dreadlord and another hero have got a flightform in my mod. Whilst flying hero is not supposed to attack but cast only spells, still can attack using dmg bonus provided by orb.
Upon leaving Allowed Targets on attack2 blank and setting attacks activated to none Cryptlord hero ceased to use orbs whilst burrowed, however raven form continues to attack.
How to disable Orb attack completely on a morphed hero that is using Raven Form ?
^
I managed to solve it via setting weapon type to nothing(none) from ranged(or projectile,whichever is true) at both attacks. There is no attack to be displayed now whilst in flightform. However attackbutton still shows up with an orb equipped and att anim will play when ordered to attack but no projectile will come out and no dmg will be dealt. Close enough to what has been intended :p

Shadowhunter got a multitarget attack with Glaive ability and when he equips any Orb it bugs out not shooting any projectile. Guess its because Orbs proc only on a single target when used with a ranged attack. Orbs actually work with melee Cleave(Pit Lord hero skill) so i find this kinda strange.
Is there any way to debug this ?

Also Flying heroes give Auras is set to false under Gameplay Constants yet hero continues to provide aura whilst in flyer form.
What to do ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.