• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questions about favorite W3 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

I would like to ask about your favorite W3 mods and also something about mine.

1) I like tree tag, for me it is the most fun "tag" game. Do you know where to get the latest version? What is the best tag game in your opinion

2) I also like Castle fight. Do you know where to get the most current version with only single line? It is easier to get populated online, coz people are often impatient.

3) What about some (zombie) survavilist game? I have tried a few, but they are often quite complicated. Could you recommand some worth investing time in?

Feel free to post also your own favorite games. I am looking for rather party games then solo. Among my other favorites is: warlocks, pudge wars, trolls and elves, missile wars, element TD, sunken city, battle tanks, battle ships, enfos survival TTF, jungle trolls.

Thank you for your replys,

MB

Level 8
Latest version of tree tag?Well that is not really a good question since there is no single developer that makes tree tag maps.In fact no one is sure who made the original.

Since Tree tag isn't a complicated game any version would be good.I mean what more can you add to tree tag?

Last edited:
Level 32
1. Basically what neven said for Tree Tag. My favorite tag game, if it counts, is Vampirism Fire. If that doesn't count, I'll go with Sheep Tag.

2. Castle Fight 1.30 (SL) last updated in 2015

3. Undead Assualt II, Mercenaries (fast paced compared to the others), SWAT Aftermath, Dawn of the Dead

Recommended party games: Uther Party (Both Ultima and 2), Warlock, Pyramid Escape, Ice Escape, Pain's Party, Elimination Tournament,

Favorite maps:
1. Risk Devolution (Strategy)
2. Uther Party (Mini-game)
3. Azeroth Wars LR (Strategy)
4. Warlock (Mini-game / Arena)
5. Blood Tournament (Misc TD)
5. Elimination Tournament (Arena)
6. World Domination (Strategy)
7. Servant War (Strategy)
8. Region (Misc TD)
9. Undead Assault II (Survival / Action RPG)
10. A Song of Ice and Fire / A Game of Thrones (Strategy)

Level 6
1) I generally play what's hosted, but I prefer Tree Tag and Sheep Tag to all else (as well as Farmers v Hunters).
2) I don't really know any of the technicalities.
3) Night of the Dead: AM, SWAT: AM, PARANOIA, Afterlife, and Dawn of the Dead.
I pretty much share the same favorite party games as SCN.

Status
Not open for further replies.