• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi. Im new on this site and I don't know... when I have some problems with mapping/modding where I can ask questions?? Because I don't see any section like that on forum... :( So sorry Im writting here, if this is wrong place tell me where I should post :p

So my problem is: how to make Blizzards (original) campains unprotected?? I don't want to change it... I just want to see for example how a cameras are set up, how events are made... I saw in MAPS section original campains, but links are innactive I think :cry: (I tried to download orc campain - reign of chaos from here http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=292114) It was uploaded December 2004 :(

Level 25
All the Blizzard campaigns are unprotected. Protection is a risky third party thing, and as one who frequents the Internet knows third party is unsupported and prone to bugs, but gets the job done sometimes

Anywho, you need to extract them from war3.mpq with a MPQ extracter, like good ol' WinMPQ

Status
Not open for further replies.