• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decreasing smartness of the average user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I went to the News page to look up the top 15 downloaded maps and look what I saw!

Nr 3 Downloaded Map:

Downloads: 2623

Notice that there is no file name.
Now whats going on with that?
Seems some people have been downloading a broken map or something 2623 times!

I know im probably going to be flamed at but why are people downloading a map that one can hardly tell exists more than the famous campains ?

Thats not all. . .

Nr 5 Downloaded Spell:
The Sky is Falling!
Downloads: 186

Now thats a broken link spell yet it has more dl than many working link spells.

Whats with people, do they even bother to read the news?
They keep thinking "OHHH sounds good ill dl this" and then complain its broken. . .
Is it me or are people becoming less and less intelgent to not even read the news to see whats going on.

A simlar thing applies for the increasing demand for map protection and low-life to find more and more unique ways to put them off.

Dont people bother to read rules any more?

Maybe upping the size of rules and news section text to font (2*10 to the power of 11) will make them consider thinking of reading them. . .

Maybe spamming thir PM box with "READ THE RULES" would help but I dought that.

Well I was not sure where to post this but I think it is about the site so I posted it in site discussion.

And I started this thread so that 1 someone could answer my question what the third most dled map is and 2 why are people losing brain cells faster and faster.

Please no flaming since I feel alot of people will start to flame. . . :?

Level 27
I could be wrong, but isn't it Decreasing intelligence of the average user?
Once again I could be wrong.
Anyhow, yes, this site has lately been a magnet for annoying idiots who can't figure out why they can't post their resources.
We then flame them, they flame us, they think we're dumb, and so on and so forth.
If only posting resources brought them to a site which automatically gave them a nasty nasty virus... hehe..
--donut3.5--

Level 13
It's not just you...

Life would be MUCH easier for me if people (ALL people) would just ignore stupid comments/posts. This way I could simply delete them and done. Atm I have to read huge discussions to see who's talking nonsense and who isn't.

Level 7
DarkShadow said:
It's not just you...

Life would be MUCH easier for me if people (ALL people) would just ignore stupid comments/posts. This way I could simply delete them and done. Atm I have to read huge discussions to see who's talking nonsense and who isn't.

l0l 73h l4wl20r2 u r 73h 5uck20r2 4n 1 4m 73h l337 h4x0r2 n00b!

*ahem* excuse me...my leet meter was overflowing, and I'm not doing that again anytime soon, takes too long.

But back on topic: people always reply to Irrelevant (love that word!) topics because they have a reason to ridicule the screw up, plus the stupidity amuses us greatly, why else do you think AFV is such a hit? Because of the host? no, the morons who get screwed over in the videos.

apparently, people love stupidity, that simple.

Level 27
Nightmare said:
DarkShadow said:
It's not just you...

l0l 73h l4wl20r2 u r 73h 5uck20r2 4n 1 4m 73h l337 h4x0r2 n00b!

*ahem* excuse me...my leet meter was overflowing, and I'm not doing that again anytime soon, takes too long.

But back on topic: people always reply to Irrelevant (love that word!) topics because they have a reason to ridicule the screw up, plus the stupidity amuses us greatly, why else do you think AFV is such a hit? Because of the host? no, the morons who get screwed over in the videos.

apparently, people love stupidity, that simple.
Meh, since we can no longer entertain ourselves with the goodies of this site, we have turned to the newcomers with bad questions to toy around with. Sadistic, but...
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.