• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is there anyway to "enlighten" idiots/noobs who ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i've been gone for two months and when i come back i still see the same thing, idiots and noobs. I also realise all the rules/notices are on the front/news page. Is there anyway to change the site to make stupid people smarter (make it easier to understand rules/problems)? or maybe even read?

Level 5
What we need to do is forge a hammer to whack the ignorant, the stupid..etc. It should whack their common sense back....it could be that their brain fell out. Or we can slap them with fish.
Oh and dont say window licker :s it reminds me of some annoying kid on BNet. Not saying you cant type window licker..^^

Level 11
This entire discussion turned noobish. Ahem... anyway. There is no way you can MAKE people learn something. If they want it fine, if not... there's nothing you can do about it. We have to find some methods. Contests most likely. But again, until the revival takes place (merging and blah blah), this is a second priority.

The thread had a good point, but presented in a bad manner.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.