• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys i really want to make a trigger that they can't see each other Player 1 (Red)- Player 9(Light Blue) But they can see Player 12 (Brown) but there are still On the same group and the same friednlys

Level 16
Here:

• Alliance
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - For (Picked player), turn Shared vision On toward Player 12 (Brown)
          • Player - For Player 12 (Brown), turn Shared vision On toward (Picked player)
This makes brown give shared vision to all allies of red, and makes all allies of red give vision to brown.

Edit: Changed events to Map Initialization.

Level 13
Here:

• Alliance
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - For (Picked player), turn Shared vision On toward Player 12 (Brown)
          • Player - For Player 12 (Brown), turn Shared vision On toward (Picked player)
This makes brown give shared vision to all allies of red, and makes all allies of red give vision to brown.

Edit: Changed events to Map Initialization.

But Should i create 9 of these?

Level 12
you can do this :

• Ally
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Player((Integer A))) treat (Player((Integer A))) as an Ally
          • Player - For (Player((Integer A))), turn Shared vision On toward Player 12 (Brown)
          • Player - For Player 12 (Brown), turn Shared vision On toward (Player((Integer A)))

Level 16
No for my trigger, you do not create 9 of them. The trigger affects everybody that is an ally of player 1 (red). Since you said players 1-9 and 12 (brown) are in the same player group, it will affect all these players.

You will need to set the group as "allied" and "allied victory" within the force manager and ensure the "shared vision" box is unticked.

Level 12
@ Venomous lol the Integer A player allying himself?

i think i made a mistake :ogre_hurrhurr:

EDIT : i thought it will work like this.

Player 1 Ally Player 1
Player 1 Ally Player 2
Player 1 Ally Player 3
Player 1 Ally Player 4
Player 1 Ally Player 5
Player 1 Ally Player 6
Player 1 Ally Player 7
Player 1 Ally Player 8
Player 1 Ally Player 9

and then

Player 2 Ally Player 1
Player 2 Ally Player 2