• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Question, Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
in my map, when some 1 exit, he have to wait about 10 minutes to get out! or he restart pc! i think i know why.. because i dont use custom scripts with [RemoveLocation , and Destroy Group...], the question is WHERE , WHEN , HOW and WHAT(are codes) to type it?

Last edited:
Level 19
WE is idiot or something why does it hold something like position with offset position of triggering unit x with 180 y with 100
What is WE gonna do with these later why dont it remove them in end :/
I'll mail it to blizzard xD

Level 40
It probably keeps them due to the way Jass is interpreted, and it's quite possible there's a reason in the way it's coded to not have a garbage collector. Or possibly they just didn't add one for some other reason.

And the point with offset thing has to return another Point, you'll understand why when you pick up a bit more Jass.

Status
Not open for further replies.