• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Question on JASS editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Heloes Hive Workshop

I didn't know where to ask, google doesn't seem too hasty to answer me. I was wondering whether there's a way to customize JASS editor built in World Editor? The font kills me both by the fact, that it's missing height/weight proportion and that it's just black and white. I was checking resources in the 'Tools' section, but I am not completely sure what would be best to choose.
So, to the question: is there any plugin to customize it? Or some 3rd person program, anything (compatible with newest WC3)? It's really irritating to write everything in MS Word and then paste it to editor and look for errors between two programs :D

Level 21
Heloes Hive Workshop

I didn't know where to ask, google doesn't seem too hasty to answer me. I was wondering whether there's a way to customize JASS editor built in World Editor? The font kills me both by the fact, that it's missing height/weight proportion and that it's just black and white. I was checking resources in the 'Tools' section, but I am not completely sure what would be best to choose.
So, to the question: is there any plugin to customize it? Or some 3rd person program, anything (compatible with newest WC3)? It's really irritating to write everything in MS Word and then paste it to editor and look for errors between two programs :D

JNGPE has what you need. Else than that I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.