• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Question: How to change the RGB ratio of a target unit's model when it has a certain negative buff

Level 2
Greetings, I'm trying to make an orb effect that has Naga's level 3 frost arrows effect, which reduces attack and move speed by 70%. However, I realized that neither Orb of Frost nor Nerubian Tower's frost attack can achieve this because the freezing effect is related to the map's balance constant. Therefore I made this item based on the Orb of Slow. I changed the Orb special and target effect to the appearance of Frost Orb and achieved 100% effectiveness, 70% slowdown, and 5 seconds duration. The problem is that we know unit models affected by the freeze effect will change color, this value is R128:G192:B181. Since I've created new magic effects UI, how do I make the color of units affected by this new Orb also change?