• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quest List & Suggestions

Level 2
I'm guessing at later dates you'll be adding more classes... Do you have any in mind at the moment? Well, as long as you put in Bard sometime I'll love this game forever! :)

Level 2
:arrow: Quest Name :: ¥The Golden Orb¥

:arrow: Objective :: Find And Recover [Name's] Orb.

:arrow: Boss :: A Bandit Of Some Sort.

:arrow: Reward :: An Orb With Stat Bonuses(Depending On Difficulty Of Quest).

Thank You
------------------------------------------------------PunX_NoT_DeaD@Azeroth[/list]

Level 2
Just wondering... Since this is supposed to be a Role Playing map, are you going to have something like a limited chatting range?
I'm no expert at triggers, so I'm not sure if it's possible, but have you thought about making it so when you type something only players in a certain range has it appear on their screen?

Level 2
SilverDragon90 said:
Just wondering... Since this is supposed to be a Role Playing map, are you going to have something like a limited chatting range?
I'm no expert at triggers, so I'm not sure if it's possible, but have you thought about making it so when you type something only players in a certain range has it appear on their screen?

or insted of that the player who enterd the chat text, the text appears above their head and only player near them can read it coz they can see it and that would make the signs better coz people cant talk to each other

Level 2
Well I was thinking about that too, but since the camera is right behind your character you wouldn't be able to see what the people behind you say... You could always try both. :)

Level 2
Poo!

Althought This Idea Seems Pretty Well Thought Up, This Wouldn't Really Work Well, Because Nothing Any Trigger Can Do Will Alter Battle.net's Whispering System.
:arrow: (ex)[/w -=Name=- Hey Come Meet Me In Town]

Level 2
yeah that is fine u can wisper to people if u want
coz then it will be like other mmorpg where u can wisper to any one any where in the world

Level 3
Hmm... this looks like a great map...

I do however have hero suggestions that I do...

There should be 3 heroes per race that there should be...

And a couple extra races...

I would reccomend a selection of the following races...

-Tauren
-Pandaren
-Naga (Maybe named "Swamp Dweller")
-Demon
-Troll
-Draenai (Maybe classified demon)

Those be my ideas for now that they do be...

Level 6
Quest: Find the Tank Parts...

Requiers: level 3?

Mission find 5 missing tank Parts...(You can have so that 3 is in 1 map and 2 is in another!) The parts should be guarded by people like farmes and Golems....

Reward: The ability to summon a small tank.... :lol:

Level 4
Quest :
name : Sheep Massacre (EVIL)
Description :
Kill 500 sheeps
( +2.5k reward if you kill 15 in 1 hit )

Reward : 5k + Bloody Sheep Sword =
Bloody Sheep Sword :
Legendary sword. +25 dmg 40% vampiric hit + electric demage .
Story :
A time, one adventurer killed 500 sheeps, and received this magical sword obtained by the vertical column of the last sheep.

----------

Do you liked it ?

Post scriptum : spawn the sheep with triggers!

Level 1
Well, I have been away from wc3 modding for almost a year, after I stopped, I saw this project and I liked it, a few days ago I downloaded the BETA and saw that the map is very imcomplete and worse, it will not be completed.It would be great if someone answer me(and the one that posted several comments on the map section) what is inside the mind of people that had done such a great work like this one and stop it, leaving the map incomplete( I guess empty air is what is inside their mind).
For last, I would to finish map on my own(but their original makers get most of the credits, I am not a map stealer)but of course you guys will prefere to leave the work unfinished than giving it someone else...

Level 1
Rafael br said:
I would to finish map on my own(but their original makers get most of the credits, I am not a map stealer)but of course you guys will prefere to leave the work unfinished than giving it someone else...

I totally agree with you. Problem is, these guys seems to be gone forever... The map had such a bright future, but in the current state it's no fun... Please tro to get in touch with someone who's got an unprotected version of this map, and let the map be passed on to someone who is qualified to continue the progress such as yourself i presume...