• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quenching Mod Help Gitbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi

Quenching Mod did not launch, I also reinstalled it several times. Whenever I go to the launch button, Quenching mod exits itself and nothing happens. It's also the most recent update.

Level 7
Hi , I just used the mod few days ago , this morning I have update it and since then every time I run The game , It crashes and I do not know what to do about it , I have reinstaled it several times already,Any idea what to do?

Level 7
delete retail - shaders folder
Hi, I did that, but I am still unable to use the Queencing mode, It worked at first, with a few bugs like being unable to see or interact with some type of trees or imported assets from campaigns, also I found that when I try for example Legend of Arkains (I was hoping to try sharr last updates) The AI doesn't work in most papes, The triggers do but AI is dead, I tried with a few different campaigns but it didn't work, And also I am able to load only 1 campaign at the time if I try to reload another one I have to delete the queening mode and reinstall it all over again along with Warcraft 3 in order to work, but for a few weeks I can't load anything anymore using the mode, I don't know what to do, as campaigns were my things with warcraft 3 and now I found myself unable to play anything else...

Zorrot

Hosted Project: QM
Level 16
Hi, I did that, but I am still unable to use the Queencing mode, It worked at first, with a few bugs like being unable to see or interact with some type of trees or imported assets from campaigns, also I found that when I try for example Legend of Arkains (I was hoping to try sharr last updates) The AI doesn't work in most papes, The triggers do but AI is dead, I tried with a few different campaigns but it didn't work, And also I am able to load only 1 campaign at the time if I try to reload another one I have to delete the queening mode and reinstall it all over again along with Warcraft 3 in order to work, but for a few weeks I can't load anything anymore using the mode, I don't know what to do, as campaigns were my things with warcraft 3 and now I found myself unable to play anything else...
You means for now you can't load camapgin? and some campaign may lost AI?
I'll release a fix patch recently

Level 7
So what do I need to do to be able to play some custom campaign? :)) Is been almost 1 year since I actually haven't been able to play a custom campaign... :))) I no longer have any idea how to do so.

Level 3
Is anyone able to play Campaign anymore? I have several melee and Edited campaigns in reforged that I was able to play in Qmod, But something happened and now I load the game and have to login every time, Then I try to play the custom campaigns but nothing happens. I can see the custom campaign but when I try to load the level nothing loads.

Level 7
Is anyone able to play Campaign anymore? I have several melee and Edited campaigns in reforged that I was able to play in Qmod, But something happened and now I load the game and have to login every time, Then I try to play the custom campaigns but nothing happens. I can see the custom campaign but when I try to load the level nothing loads.
I also was unable to use it for a few weeks already, and I am not sure what to do as since the Reforge update I have no idea how to play campaigns without quenching.

Level 1
Hey sorry i started all again to play classic warcraft and i'm new using this program but when i installed as explained but already am on Version 1.70 so bit different on my case.
Shows "Offline" status and doesn't let me Install Mod or even Check Updates. It does let me launch game and anything else but that's it. Can't play any custom campaigns. I'm playing the game at 1.32.1
Got any solutions for me?

Attachments

• cda40189ad6b750ca7f256c73bf88625.png
    cda40189ad6b750ca7f256c73bf88625.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 41
Level 28
Hey sorry i started all again to play classic warcraft and i'm new using this program but when i installed as explained but already am on Version 1.70 so bit different on my case.
Shows "Offline" status and doesn't let me Install Mod or even Check Updates. It does let me launch game and anything else but that's it. Can't play any custom campaigns. I'm playing the game at 1.32.1
Got any solutions for me?
Your Warcraft 3 Reforged version is outdated. Current version is 1.32.10.
After updating your game through Battle.net, please re-download the mod using this link instead of the ones from Hive.
Download both client and full package, then put the ZIP package in "retail" folder.
If you still face issues, uninstall the whole mod, then re-open the client and do the same step again until the client allows you for Check Updates.

Level 2
quenching mod not working whenever i launch the quenchingmod1.9.exe it prompts me to select language and i select eng and it c
rashes

Status
Not open for further replies.