• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Python Warriores without Crawling animations

This version doesnt have the crawling alternate animations but is lighter(in kbs) than the other.

Animations may look wrong in any other viewer that World editor

Other version can be found here.

Keywords:
jigrael, troll, hero, chick, serpent, snake
Contents

Python Warriores without Crawling animations (Model)

Reviews
09:46, 26th Jul 2009 Cavman: Tested, works perfectly. So beautiful. No reason to not be approved. So, approved. 28th Jul 2009 BlinkBoy: hope you don't care that I change the rating. Director's Cut is better. congratulations jigrael. 28th Jul...

M

09:46, 26th Jul 2009
Cavman:
Tested, works perfectly. So beautiful. No reason to not be approved. So, approved.

28th Jul 2009
BlinkBoy: hope you don't care that I change the rating. Director's Cut is better. congratulations jigrael.

28th Jul 2009
Pyritie: He doesn't really need both of them to have DC now, does he? :D

BlinkBoy: rawr, still a master piece, leave it or I'll..... bite you! xD.

shamanyouranus: Pointless for their to be two DC versions of this model. Changed to Highly Recommended.

Level 3
MONSTER KILL

i may use it as orc unit cuz of the skin
or is it a orc?

Level 4
I'd like to see a bigger nose, female trolls in WoW like like they are half orc or human. Still it looks really good and we don't have enough unique troll graphics, much less female ones.