• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~ Pyritie's Comic Productions ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being sickened by all the other masses of horrible comic threads (except for perhaps Elenai's), I decided to roll out the big guns.

I drew a bunch while I was in Egypt. At the moment I'm in the process of coloring them.

These first set of comics have to do with what I did/saw in Egypt that had comedic merit of some sort.

Here's a WIP of the first one. (It's single-frame)

890d7abb174ce10b.jpg

Level 35
Ummm...where is the plot?

And at least they are hand drawn, and not horrid looking...Infact its pretty good artwork...even though it stretches the screen, Please upload in attachment form.

And advice from a Veteran Comic maker...dont post WIPs.

Level 8
Jesus... not ANOTHER one of these...
This sort of thing should be banned.

In other news, I don't like this because of some sort of perspective error that I can't quite seem to capture.

/agree. Why the hell do you people insist on this kind of thing?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

If you don't like it, simply gtfo and leave the guy alone, he isn't breaking any rules and wishes to show off his work.

You know what, I'll just post the whole evolution.

Species 1 - Ya I know they look like poop.
lirch.jpg
Species 2 - I started making them stand on two legs, and now they have wings that could actually support them. Even though they're much too high. The WoW dragon whelp model helped me reach this point. Also... I tried to differentiate between females and males by giving the females boobs. After being ridiculed for 'drawing pr0n' I stopped.
pyritie.jpg
Species 3 - Worked on their frills, wings, head shape, and now they have some sort of bone structure.
pirchwithpaperf.jpg
Species 3.5 - Yeah... I tried to make them not stand on two legs. Utter failure. I only did like two or three drawings from this species which is why it's 3.5 and not 4.
pyritieflying.jpg
Species 4 - After tracing over pretty much all of the cards in a dragon tarot card deck as well as reading 20 or so dragon tutorials on dA, I reached this. Now I had something that actually looked like a dragon.
Fishy.jpg
Species 5 - And now, after 4 years of perfecting them, my dragons have come to this. Not much change from Species 4 (mostly the head, wings, chest plates, and feet), but I consider it a step.
I wonder what Species 6 will be like...

Status
Not open for further replies.