• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your book collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
lets see them books, don't act like you've read them though if you havn't lol.

Stephen colbert's book, only first edition i own. Great book, hilarious.
ryanhimself008.jpg

Dragonlance books, i also have preludes series #1 Darkness & light but it was in my book bag, friend borrowed it. (it would be first book on shelf)
ryanhimself006.jpg

of course warcraft books, never got world of warcraft books, and i dont read the anime comic warcraft books, don't care for comics.
ryanhimself007.jpg

Dragonlance is awesome if anyone else reads the series be awesome to talk about it, can't find rest of preludes at any books stores, even checked borders in california and south carolina, also virginia when i went through them, and i live in maryland.

Level 10
I dont have screenies of it, but Ive got... lets see:
Series:
Darren Shand
Demonata
Basicly Every Warcraft book (WoW too) exept manga
Eragon
Harry Potter
Circle of Magic (there are two series by this name, this is the one with Randal)
and litteraly about 100+ more books....

Level 34
I got a whole big cabine full of books, actually it's the family-bookcabine sooo..
It's 3,5 metres width, 2,25 metres high and 0.75 metres thick. So it's BIG.
Ow and the lower cabine is where the radio, CDs, DVDs, videotapes and other things are.

Level 34
Strangly enough I got a small bible in my cabinet, with golden paperedges, I think it was from my grandfather. It looks very old. And no, I'm a Athiest, I think. :wink:

Level 18
I have a couple thousand books taking up many, many shelves, and even more boxes. I don't have any pics because I could never get them all into one organized place to take a picture of them.

Yeah, you have a personal library of books, like me. Mine are almost exclusively fantasy/sci-fi or some combination of both, and often written by highly left-wing authors. I do read other genres, but I don't find that many good books from them. Although, Vernon God Little is absolute awesome win incarnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.