• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyramid Maze 1.3.1 The Ruins

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Pyramid Maze
The Ruins
_==_-_Version_1.3.1_-_==_

Screenshot:

P8B3Tn8.png
DUD5U5z.png
e96uhcR.png
ejYlMZY.png
DZ1dFQ7.png
AUo8Wwn.png
Gameplay:

Monsters:
1.This gameplay is easy, the only thing you have to do is to search for survivors and kill them.
2.You spawn on the middle of the map.
3.Don't worry about the players they have 4 or 5 other walking problems ,and the problems do their job good how you.
4.When the time is over,monsters win the game!
5.Survivors can be invisible for 10 sec,and they can get a little bit boost of speed.
6.U can find more info about the gameplay in the Survivor Gameplay(can be useful).
Survivors:
This gameplay is truly hard.
1.Only one survivor can win the game,so you can use ensnare to trap the players and they will get eaten from the monsters, then their have to start again from the start.
2.Ensnare is not only for trapping players this is too useful to stop monster from hunting you.
3.Your only weapon is Ensnare(or how i call the fish net) so be careful ,because when u use it,u can use it again after 240 seconds.
4.Use the command -end if you don't know where is the end.
5.Every 240 sec. shows all monsters on the minimap map instead the demon(the player that is a part of the monsters).
6.It exist 5 types of monsters they are:
-Soul Eater(he moves in the underground and he can kill you with one hit ,but he has very slow attack speed)
-Dark Speed(He is fast if he chase you then you can't survive without Ensnare or ShadowMove)
-Mummy(just a heavy ranged units,sometimes you don't hear this monster shot be careful)
-Deep Shadow(he has true sight,and he have the permanent invisibility ability but he has low damage ,and you can see him when he is close to you ,or sometimes is it to late for you ,because he have already touch you.
-Demon(he is the only one monster that is not pinged on the map ,he can stun anything around him with a ability, he have a big sight,he can be invisible and fast before the ability duration is not over,he has the ability far sight,and he is the only one in the map).
7.On the middle of the map spawns 1 monster,2 left and 2 right ,and on the middle is the demon.
8.All monsters are invulnerable so you can only Ensnare them.
9.You have a ability named ShadowMove,can be very useful,but take care of it,because when you use it,then u can use it again after 350 sec.
10.You can learn more about the gameplay in Monster Gameplay(can be useful).
FeaturesAndGameStuff:

-1 open slot for a player that wants be a monster.
-All players have the name Survivor,except monsters.
-Earthquake effect.
-10 open slots for survivors.
-1 open slot for the guy who wants to be a monster.
-Custom units.
-Custom abilities.
-AI for 4 monsters,5 if you put computer in the demon slot
-1h Timer.
-Map size is Epic.
-5 types of monsters.
-Custom UI.
ReportBugs:

[email protected] or where you think i will see it!
ChangeLog:
(dd.mm.yyyy)

-Fixed lag.
-The units from not playing players are not more ingame.
-Add earthquake.
-Add black mask to monsters.
-Add new terrain for the spawn point of the survivors,for the spawn point of the monsters ,and for the end.
-Fixed ingame description.
-Add effects and doodads to some places.
-Deleted some sound effects and some weather effects to reduce the lag.
-Add music.
-Add locked time to 00:00.
-Add the same color for players ,and the same name ,except the monsters.

-More information in F9(info).
-Changed terrain a little bit.
-Add new abilities.
-Deleted some abilities.
-Edited some abilities
-Deleted 4 monsters,so u can find now on the map maximal 5 monsters,if the demon plays too
-Add custom map preview ,and loading screen
-Fixed bugs
-Changed some effects
-Add new interface

-Fixed some bugs
-Edited some units
-The camera is not more locked for the demon(in main,the monsters have not a locked camera)
-Add more commands
-Add more information in F9(info)
-UI changed

-Edited Units
-Edited Abilities
-Fixed some bugs
-Survivors are not more pinged in the minimap for monsters
-Edited the information in F9(info)

-Add limitless rounds
-Fixed Icons
-Changed UI
-If you put now a computer on Demon slot,then you will add one more AI(bot,computer)

-Fixed some bugs
-Removed limitless rounds
Commands:

SurvivorCommands
-cmds (shows the commands)
-end (to know where is the end)
-suicide (if u want die,but u will respawn after 60 sec.)
Credits:

Author and creator(owner):
THE Bora_Balboa
Skins,Icons & Models:
This stuff are from the members of Hiveworkshop.com
Keywords:
labyrinth, survival, monster.
Contents

Pyramid Maze 1.3.1 The Ruins (Map)

Reviews
07:39, 6th Sep 2015 Orcnet: My comment SCN: Set to needs fix in request of author SCN Novemeber 5: Same

M

07:39, 6th Sep 2015
Orcnet: My comment

SCN: Set to needs fix in request of author
SCN Novemeber 5: Same

The Maze Runner...
Do you want say to me that map exsist already i mean do you make jokes now with me if not then sorry i didn't know that my insparation comes from the greek mythology what i mean is the human that has a tauren head and my another inspiration is a indie horror game that is too a maze...and all this stuff contains monsters in a maze.
P.S. its not esey to make a gameplay that not exsist

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
There are a lot of buttons missing for the Human hero, the 3rd True Sight and the Last Ability. Don't forget to add the disabled buttons by importing them and giving the right path.

The first and second Ensnare abilities have the same hotkeys, instead of deciding to make a custom hotkey. Just follow the "QWERTY" keys, its much more comfortable to use than Warcraft's default hotkey system.

Please fix all those and then I'll test this again.

There are a lot of buttons missing for the Human hero, the 3rd True Sight and the Last Ability. Don't forget to add the disabled buttons by importing them and giving the right path.

The first and second Ensnare abilities have the same hotkeys, instead of deciding to make a custom hotkey. Just follow the "QWERTY" keys, its much more comfortable to use than Warcraft's default hotkey system.

Please fix all those and then I'll test this again.
I wanted that they have the same hotkey,when u use ensnare ability,u can use it again with the same button.
I just mean its the same ability.
So for me would it be weird if the same ability don't have the same button,the game would be harder to play.
The buttons for survivors are ensnare 1 "Q", ensnare 2 "Q", ShadowMove "W".
EDIT:GOD DAMN,i cant upload the map,now is the fu*** description gone ,and the fu*** map didn't uploaded.
EDIT2:uploaded,i have fix the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: