• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

purifying felwood

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is a cool map were you either play as orcs or night elves.
it is melle, but it is way better and nothing like the normal maps.
i hope you enjoy this map :}
by dan(iroin0)

Keywords:
melle,felwood,orc,night elf,hell,close to enemies,cool,sandwich
Contents

purifying felwood (Map)

Reviews
21:38, 28th Dec 2008 Ralle: Read Septimus' post.
Level 31
and anyways septimus why dnt u just try out the map instead of moanin' and wingin' at me.

Moaning over you ? Seriously dude, I don't give a damn about it if you ever read the rules or at least ask a senior member about the rules and what's going on at here; being a new user doesn't give you any privilege of violate the rules of this sites.

If I did not get demoted due to reformation, such a incompetent behavior and action could lead to a heavy punishment. You better remove it before Rui seen what you did.

The main reason I did not try it out is because the current time at my place was 4am the last time I post at here and I need to get some sleep.

And after I open your map with World Editor, I do not think I want to try this map after all.

Massive amount of creep, structure, destructible and doodad been add into the map.
Bad description and creep doesn't drop item.

Even at hiveworkshop standard, it was too low to be acceptable.

1/5

Last edited:
Level 18
I am not in the mood in writing a full comment, so here is a short one:
( I did just as Septimus opened it in WE, so I can't give a full review, just my general opinion. )

So as what I have seen, yes, it is a bunch of creeps I have to fight with no originality whatsoever. There are a few quests as you said but that just isn't it. The terrain isn't that bad. So I will check if the victory / defeat conditions are proper, and I don't see why this map wouldn't be approved.

Septimus, yes it is low quality, but afterall, not that all low, I know you maybe got pissed of the user who posted this, but he maybe of all of we know, he is a kid.

So a 2/5 for this and a thumb up, and stop the triple posting.

Good Luck, bounty_hunter2

+