• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pumpkin Phantom

Ok, so the last upload was... unsuccessfull. For some reason the updates I made didn't come up... I don't get it cause I did update it but apparently only the screenshot changed. So here I go again along with the changes, I hope.

Again take notice to the attack anim.
The attack animation is rather slow so this model fits best as a "long range siege weaponary". I recommend the following settings to the unit in WE:

Art - Projectile Launch - X = 40 (Important)
Art - Projectile Launch - Z = 130 (Important)
Art - Scaling Value = 1.50
Combat - Attack 1 - Animation Backswing Point = 0.600 (Important)
Combat - Attack 1 - Animation Damage Point = 0.800 (Important)
Combat - Attack 1 - Attack Type - Siege
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectile Arc = 1.00
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectile Art = Black Dragon Whelp, Black Dragon...
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectile Speed = 500
Combat - Attack 1 - Range = 1000 (or more)
Combat - Attack 1 - Range Motion Buffer = 250.0
Combat - Attack 1 - Target Types = Air, Debris, Ground, Item, Tree, Wall, Ward
Combat - Attack 1 - Weapon Type = Missile
Combat - Minimum Attack Range = 200 (Important)
Combat - Attacks Allowed = Attck 1 Only (or) Both

You don't have to follow these settings but it will help to make the unit work better in game.
Enjoy! Give credits if you use it and please don't edit.

Keywords:
Pumpkin, Phantom, Ghost, Vines, Dark, Spirit, Damned, Fire, Chaos, Hover, Shade, Undead, phail
Contents

Pumpkin Phantom (Model)

Pumpkin Phantom (Model)

Reviews
18:24, 27th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Changes made since previous version, so this gets approved.

M

18:24, 27th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Changes made since previous version, so this gets approved.

Level 5
The timing for this model is perfect (and it looks good to)
but i think the eyes looks kinda weird. Maybye you should make like they was cut out like a normal hallowen lantern
But still AWSOME!
8/10 +Rep

Level 28
The timing for this model is perfect (and it looks good to)
but i think the eyes looks kinda weird. Maybye you should make like they was cut out like a normal hallowen lantern

As I have told others before. The eyes are a part of the same geoset as the other team colored parts. If I remove the eyes I remove all the TC. And I can't remove parts of a geoset, only the entire thing. But if I learn how I will do it.

But still AWSOME!
8/10 +Rep

I think that +rep was a FAIL.jpg