• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pumpkin Nightmare Lord

Hero model for the Halloween modeling competition. Projectile coming soon.
-Uses only ingame textures
-Give credit if used
-Do not modify or redistribute without permission
--donut3.5--

Keywords:
pumpkin, nightmare, sleepy, hollow, halloween, bod
Contents

Pumpkin Nightmare Lord (Model)

Pumpkin Nightmare Lord (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Tested ingame and it works lovely, a very lovly unit, a personal opinion though, i dislike the thick dark lines on his face, but this is a very cool working model. Approved.

M

Werewulf: Tested ingame and it works lovely, a very lovly unit, a personal opinion though, i dislike the thick dark lines on his face, but this is a very cool working model. Approved.

Level 12
A very cool model but i have a problem,is i cast any spells at it,the animations dont show :(

it works with all other units in my map.

Level 3
That model is great! but I can't get the throw head anim working right, I changed some things with acide bomb, and made it a fire bomb thing with the throw head anim. But the head is flying away to the target befor the anim is realising the head. Where can I change the time until realise? plz help me :S