• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Pudge Meat Hook with few weird bugs ;(

Level 11
Greetings!
I found this map that contain meat hook spell
In general is pretty well made, but i found 3 problems with this spell and i don't know how to fix them(i don't know jass).. but i really want this spell in my map..

If anyone can help me, the help will be appreciated!

1. I think the spell is not MUI, because if i use more than 1 hook at the same time, the spell become broken as you can see in the first video. (also it can kill me with headshot for no reason)

2. A weird bug also appears while am at a lower ground level, i have no idea why and the hook is never ending.

3. I found out that this hook bounces off trees and i like that, but the hook can't go between 2x2 trees and i was thinking that's because the tree pathing was 4x4 .. but I changed it to 2x2 to see if the hook can go through 2 trees like in the image below ..
I want, if possible, the hook to be able to go through the trees more easily.. right now the radius of the hook is too big. If is possible to fix this will be great!

2x2 Pathing problem.jpg

Thanks is advance!

Attachments

• Meat Hook [v1.1.2].w3x
    167.1 KB · Views: 2