• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Public Arranged Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Why? I want a genuine answer. It's way more 'mainstream' than Nexus Core, and any bit of activity you give that awesome site helps.

Well, anyway. I have no idea why would you just abandon the Hive like that, as if that drama a while ago actually means anything. Anyone who wasn't perma-banned(which means everyone except for Rui, pretty much) is back, the sections are back into proper moderation, and, well, the drama's been over for a while now. ><

"as if that drama a while ago actually means anything."
Most of the "regular" people are gone and this place is no longer a way to keep in touch with them.
There you have an answer.
Alas, this thread is probably going to be locked soon, so just move to pms.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
(...)
Well, anyway. I have no idea why would you just abandon the Hive like that, as if that drama a while ago actually means anything.
Yes, it has meant something. Actually, you can draw quite a few conclusions from it. If you think it meant nothing, that just goes to show how some people who did not undergo it were speaking of things they knew nothing about and don't realize what truly happened. Which, thinking about it, does not surprise me. Because, intentionally, these are the people who survived: the uninformed, the amoral, the immoral, the conformists or any with a given combination of the four.

P.S. — On a related note, I neither agree nor disagree with moving this to Wc3C. I agree it shouldn't stay here. However, the people who moved from here to Wc3C are people to whom WC3 is (and has long been) dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.