• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ps3 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well games i'm trying to get is Lair, Heavenly sword, and assassins creed. Also the jet game for sixaxis control testing. Anyone suggest any others for ps3? I wan't to see a game that uses the sixaxis controlers abilities in a balanced manner. I only have Motor storm and ff12, getting more tomorrow although. Also for ps3 is there anyways you can save your music cds to the hard drive, i have a feeling i need to fill 80gb with more than saved files and updates.

Level 5
There are no good PS3 games. Get over it. At least not exclusives.

Liar.

Well games i'm trying to get is Lair, Heavenly sword, and assassins creed. Also the jet game for sixaxis control testing. Anyone suggest any others for ps3? I wan't to see a game that uses the sixaxis controlers abilities in a balanced manner. I only have Motor storm and ff12, getting more tomorrow although. Also for ps3 is there anyways you can save your music cds to the hard drive, i have a feeling i need to fill 80gb with more than saved files and updates.

Assassin's creed pwns. I don't know if i'm gonna get Heavenly sword or Lair tho, Thinking of getting Call of Duty 4 instead since i like shooters more :wsmile: . Another good game is Resistance: Fall of Man that you get in the PS3 Starter Pack

Level 11
mine you didn't lol. all i got was motor storm XD but yeah i remember old call of duties, mainly fun on multiplayer,campaigns are too overused scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.