• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protohydralisk

Reactions: deepstrasz
Since my old protohydralisk was lost, i decided to resubmit with some of the shading redone.

Keywords:
hydralisk, protoss, protohydralisk, zerg, protoss, starcraft, zealot
Contents

Protohydralisk (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Ahh the Protoss will be pleased
Level 4
ahh, werewulf, goes to show how much i like reading or paying attention
by the way, whats the path?
another thing that confuses me, why the hell does the kobold shoveler have some guys head on it with a candle stuck in his head, thats gotta hurt if the wax burns right down, but was blizzard intending laughs for that?

Level 2
Maybe this is an member of the Xel'Naga spiece, the creators of the Protoss and the Zerg. :D That would e cool! :D

Level 8
Overall the skin is cool but I woulden't Declare it a "Protoss/zerg hybrid" I mean you got to remeber the protoss don't grow there armor on them to me its more likly the hybrid would be like kerregan like a Beefed up zelot without the armor and maybe some tecticals sticking out the back

Level 2
i love the Hydralisks to use a mass attack and i love protoss for the HP, BUT A PROTOHYDALISKS IS A UNSTOPPABLE ZERG/PROTOSS and good idea of the skins 5/5