• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protector Soloed with lvl 34 druid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Nice strategy about using the servant of nature as a blocker, so you can go in circles evading the protector. Though you could have been killed at 2:30, when you were almost dead, and the protector used dispel magic instead of giving you the final strike.

Nevertheless, good acomplishment, I like players who dare themselves to do something almost impossible.

Level 10
Though you could have been killed at 2:30, when you were almost dead, and the protector used dispel magic instead of giving you the final strike.

I wish I could say this was my first attempt, but it's not haha. I've gone through several tries with many different tactics. Sometimes it just takes a bit of chance on the spells used as well as the skill.

Level 5
Indeed, sometimes the protector would go into a dispel rush, and he'd cast it for like every 3 seconds, and that's a lot of time to do high amount of damage.

Level 4
Nice! Almost most of the class with healing skill can pass through this boss, but reuqire lots of thinking/Strag, i like your ideas of using Druid :p GOOD JOBS!

-Monk-
-Killed Protector with evasion.. how shameful....*

Status
Not open for further replies.