• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

protected unprotected

Do we need extension in map search filter to search only Protected or Unprotected maps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Lately I often download some maps and I only play unprotected ones, so if I want to find something interesting I have to open 5-6 pages with maps and look at protected/unprotected, what is bandwidth hogging and take lots of time..

Is there any chance that the search filter in maps
section can be enchanced and there can be added a checkbox "protected/unprotected" ?

I wouldn't have to jump over 31337 maps just to check if they are unprotected

Level 22
To do that we'd need to somehow implement sub-catagories within catagories. Because as it is right now, maps can only be in one catagory (minus Director's Choice)

But the other issue is WEU. Maps made with it can only be opened by it. So it would have be "protected", "unprotected" and "unprotected WEU".
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.