• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

PROTECTED MAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I agree with map protecting sometimes but I would like to know if anyone can help get me an unprotected version of the Angel Arena 5.0 map. I wanna make a few changes to it for the better of the game. and also add a few more heros and alter a few skills that dont work for some of the heros already there. thanky.

Level 2
that **** is actually protected?
well, its not that difficult to do such a bad hero arena, and let me tell you, arenas are hardly played lately.
Better work something out on your own, or with some other ppl that modify bad maps.

Level 2
oh, it is hard oncer, every balancing step makes creates more imbalances, or why do you think is wc3 on 1.15 now? Balancing IS hard, but if you dont want to bear that, you shouldnt make maps IHMO ...

Level 21
Dudes... Its always a unofficial edit... then people get messed up with which ver is the fun or official.. then Warcraft III one day every map nearly will have more than 100 versions... Jesus protecting maps is such an Angel.

If you haven't heard read this on unprotecting maps...
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=421

btw... go here for the unprotector... hf.

Status
Not open for further replies.