Map protecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I have the problem that imported models don't work if i protect the map with the map optimizer 5.0.
I can play the map and see the models before i ptrotect but after protecting the map i can't see the models. To import the models i use the " How to import" link. Hope someone can help me.

Level 1
ok i found the mistake. I test something and i see if i use the how to Import from the models there is one think that make the mistake. For Example here a model: How to import 'A-10 Thunderbolt II' | HIVE there is the explaining that i need to change the full path to
" war3mapImported/A10 Thunderbolt II.mdx " with this path the models work if i dont protect the map. After protecting i can't see the Tower or the game get a Crittical Error. But if i change the full path to " war3mapImported\A10 Thunderbolt II.mdx " i can protect the map and all models work without problems. I use the standart Warcraft 3 Editor.
If someone have the same problem or questions u can write me here or on discord. To add me on Discord Fangmich#5646

Level 1
ok give it a other optimizer to protect the maps that work good? Thx for ur answer, don't know that there is no support for the map optimizer.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
ok give it a other optimizer to protect the maps that work good? Thx for ur answer, don't know that there is no support for the map optimizer.
You can try the Chinese one, if it works with 1.30.4.

W3x2Lni v2.5.1

The idea would be that you backup your map file and convert from Obj to Slk with Slk being the optimized form. This works in theory and the tool is actively maintained however if it actually works I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.