• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prophet

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A bearded Night Elf on a horse dressed for war. Nothing much to say here, rather than I had absolutly no concept for this one.

Feel free to edit this model, but remember to give me credit.

EDIT:
Added ears.

Keywords:
Night, Elf, Leeroy Jenkins, Prophet, Horse, Mage, Boobies
Contents

Prophet (Model)

Reviews
18:36, 3rd Apr 2010 shamanyouranus: This model is pretty good, but why is a Night Elf riding a demon horse? Perhaps a change of texture on the horse is needed? Also, the particle count on the spell and stand channel animations is pretty damn high.

M

18:36, 3rd Apr 2010
shamanyouranus: This model is pretty good, but why is a Night Elf riding a demon horse? Perhaps a change of texture on the horse is needed?
Also, the particle count on the spell and stand channel animations is pretty damn high.

Level 6
Nice model, if a little bizarre lore-wise. That is, there are no horses in Kalimdor. Also, I would suggest the standard hero glow at the bottom in addition to your little bit of teamglow on the staff. The textures look really nice, and I like the ears (lol). I also really like your particle emitters. They give a nice elemental feel: the attack animation flows well with either fire- or earth-based projeciles, with smoke or dirt respectively. The spell particles work well with wind and water. I never liked the archmage particles anyway.
All and all, this is a great model.

4/5

*edit* There is something weird about the texture on the horse's backside. It looks like you got it from the sheep texture. I would change that back to the horse/archmage texture, as it doesn't match the rest of the horse. Alternatively, you could sheep-up the whole thing (although that would really just be absurd), but no matter what, it should match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 24
Nice model, if a little bizarre lore-wise. That is, there are no horses in Kalimdor. Also, I would suggest the standard hero glow at the bottom in addition to your little bit of teamglow on the staff. The textures look really nice, and I like the ears (lol). I also really like your particle emitters. They give a nice elemental feel: the attack animation flows well with either fire- or earth-based projeciles, with smoke or dirt respectively. The spell particles work well with wind and water. I never liked the archmage particles anyway.
All and all, this is a great model.

4/5

*edit* There is something weird about the texture on the horse's backside. It looks like you got it from the sheep texture. I would change that back to the horse/archmage texture, as it doesn't match the rest of the horse. Alternatively, you could sheep-up the whole thing (although that would really just be absurd), but no matter what, it should match.

Stop abusing the effing color tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Quite nice,it seems great ;4/5.

Level 3
Stop abusing the effing emotes.
I agree.

About the model:
The idea is really nice.
Although there is a huge conflict between this noble armored horse with the savage druid.
You should change this someway by choosing some other texture and doing a different wrapping.
It could look interesting if you try to make this horse look like a bear, which would be more suitable as well.
Or do a custom skin of a zebra, it would look awesome as well.
Or maybe use the hypogriff texture from the tail until the neck, and the head you could use something cute...yay...
Overall, it is a good model.
Good job.

Sorry if anything. xD

Level 3
omfg but they do ride zebras!
attachment.php

What do you think? I didnt know the weird wrapping so the skin sux, but this could be awsom! xD

Attachments

• omfgzorszebradrud.PNG
    omfgzorszebradrud.PNG
    182.2 KB · Views: 705
Level 1
Sure nightelves dont ride horses,
Who says they can't adapt like the Aztecs did xD.

Anyway, I like the shoulder/thigh armor for the horse, though the model, yes, could have some better detail. I may not be able to model, but I like to have good models in games :p