• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prolong Expiration Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
hello, is there any ways to Increase expiration timer?

add expiration timer cant be use to add the time.

i want to prolong expiration timer, when the unit stand on a place, well, it is a summoned unit, and there is a region to increase its expiration timer.

how do i do that? do it exist in custom script?

and oh, its custom buff, so dont change it into something like "water elemental" or "generic" if possible.

the longer you stay in region, the more it increase. thats all, thx.

Level 16
@purpleroot i thought of that, but that will be my last resort, coz it is buggy, and it will be very complicated when it comes to certain cases.if someone has another idea, or custom scripts that directly involves expiration timer, please post.

@Garfield1337 hashtables...i need someone that is skilled in that, i possess little knowledge on it. mind making a test map on it? ah, there is some region that pauses expiration timers too, test if it works with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.