• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Project TDTSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok first of all, I would like to notify you all that I have NOT quit on http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...over-anasteria-flames-peace-tides-war-150365/. I am perfectly capable of working on 2 campaigns at a time.

Now, Project TDTSSS is a campaign I am working on with a lot of help from Dragonkeeper. He is supplying most, if not all sounds to the campaign. If you are a modeler or a skinner, and would like to help, just post a comment below and I will send you a private message. Also if you have any other ways you can help, just tell me what you can do and I'll once again private message you.

Project TDTSSS is a code name for a campaign I am working on. The campaign is "The Day The Sun Stopped Shining." Project TDTSSS is a campaign inspired by Fallout 3, Command and Conquer, and Bioshock. It is very different from all three, so don't worry, it's not just another one of those campaigns based off of a game. It takes place in a world similar to Earth but quickly changes to many other deadly worlds.

In the beginning, a government that controls the strange starter world (Name Still Unknown) has a disastrous setback on its hands - A rebellion. The rebellion isn't just a small little rebellion. It spreads across the world. Even worse - The rebellion has conquered enough cities to be a threat to the government. The Saginid, Ruler of the government and previously the world, has declared that Commander Rathnok take lead in a worldwide assault to destroy the rebellion. Commander Rathnok has a large intelligence in the rebellion's plans. He seeks to destroy it and thinks it will be easy. That is, until he realizes he has an army that spans almost the entire world. When he realizes that he has that large of an army, and that the army is so spread out, he realizes he is over his head and resigns from his position. The government still needs a commander... will you be it?

This is no regular campaign. So from the human starter world to the highly deadly world of the strange creatures, there are many other worlds and races. This project will never end and will be updated atleast weekly. Therefore, if you like the campaign, your in luck. The chapters in this campaign will keep being added. Add-ons will also be added. Add-ons can be purchased in-game for medals. Medals are collected for bonus objectives. The first add-on, granting a unit type, will be released 2 weeks after the campaign is. The unit type is for the alien race, in the "Skirmish" campaign.

There will be two campaigns. The first campaign is a regular campaign. The Second campaign, or the Skirmish campaign, is a melee game campaign. It is full of melee maps so that you can play whatever race you want on a custom made melee map. It is like Blizzard's except the races, resources, terrain, models, etc.

More information will come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.