• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Requires animator! (Modifying existing models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to read this topic.
I'm currently in need of an animator to alter some existing models! I have done most basic things myself already, but this is just a bit too complicated for me to finish. It's the three models at the bottom that need editing:

- Low-polygon marine needs a spell animation, similar to the footman's "defense". I want them to "crouch" a bit, bend forward so they'll be lower, ofcourse still able to shoot their rifles. (Marine model, modified by RDZ)

- The ghost model needs a spell animation where he points his rifle forward in a crouching position. This is used when he points his laser used to launch a nuclear strike. Also, I'd like the "attack" animation to be altered if possible. It's a huge knockback at the moment (he swings the entire gun up, rifleman animation), yet I'd like just a small jerk, like would fit a Ghost. (Model created by RDZ, he's no longer interested in modifying it.)

- the SCV needs a "thruster" animation. At the regular "move" animation, i want some simple glow out of those nozzles. Beside that I'd like big blue flames to spout out for a special movement animation (spell) (temporarily increases it's movement speed) I'm not adapt enough to create this myself. (Model by Killst4r, modified by myself a bit already.)

Who can help me create these three things? Even one of them would be a great help. Thanks in advance!

~Angelusz

Attachments

• model1.jpg
    model1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 84
  • model2.jpg
    model2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 129
  • model3.jpg
    model3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: