• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Adding two animations to this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Model is a attached.

All I would like you guys to do if possible is add a "crouch" animation, similar to the crouch animations that are played in this video at about two minutes when he is hit, there doesn't even have to be a transition. He could just instantly crouch like that.

The other animation I would love if you could add is a spell animation, where he stands up straight and points infront of him with his left hand.

Thank you massive amounts if you guys could help me with this. I've tried doing it myself but to no avail.

Edit: Cannot find who made this model. It's been in my stockpile for ages.

Attachments

• GF.rar
    89 KB · Views: 44
Level 12
You sir, are godly. + rep

Edit: Mind telling me on how you did it, or linking me to a tutorial? Just so I can do this stuff myself =p

Annd double edit:

Right, so the stand alternative animation is constantly being played instead of the normal stand, i.e the model rotates between the two. How can I lock it so the animation is only played when I called it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.