• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Natal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I really am looking forward to any adult-rated games for it, har har.

But I bet there will be some issues since the 'trailer' is obviously fake. If you want to represent a game/controller correctly, then show what it can do, with real people and not actors.

If you want to put the stuff in a nutshell: It's a Wii 2.0.

Level 17
I really am looking forward to any adult-rated games for it, har har.

But I bet there will be some issues since the 'trailer' is obviously fake. If you want to represent a game/controller correctly, then show what it can do, with real people and not actors.

If you want to put the stuff in a nutshell: It's a Wii 2.0.

...with graphics that don't suck monkey fucking balls. I'm not looking forward to this really. I hate the Wii, and I hate this. Its gay, you can't play Call of Duty or Halo 3 or GTA 4 on that shit. It will probably release with some retarded family games and shit, alright the technology is good, but what the fuck is it good FOR?

Wii games suck.

This will suck.

Level 34
I've gotten over my hatred for the Wii. It's pretty damn fun to play with family, it's just not something I would play by myself.

Level 34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGGlP4eSVP8&feature=channel

Enough to proof that it works, or do i need better examples?

(Lie) Did you know he works at Microsoft? Didn't know that, did you..

-Beer is involved, be warned. Was it two or five beers?..-

But seriously, come on, Microsoft is late on all fronts. Sometimes they, yes, succeed and create a whole new generation and/or level of retardness.

But economical speaking, they are attemping to 'take over' the electronicsworld by taking old shit and paint it gold. But what do you get if you paint shit gold? Off course you get shit. Or they get small piles of shit and put together and create even a bigger pile of shit, with the optional golden paint with it.

Yes I know they are a corporation, but what next? The Google Holodeck? We're getting slowly assimilated here.

-Beer rave ended-

hmm, microsoft makes the same mistake that they did when taking out the xbox. By 2012, the 8th generation of consules will appear, by revealing such a thing at this time is giving their competitors material to produce a better consule.

I also doubt about the functionallity of the project and if it can addapt to any human. Also the scanning part looks quite unreal since there isn't even a single computer scanner that can scan 3d objects and get the image at such a good resolution.

Level 7
well tha Nilo, or whatever name... that boy looked kinda innteresting..
but the woman which was in the video had to be fucking acting so fucking much.
No normal people you know screams be carefull and all that when that boy only does a little thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.