• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project : Fugatsu world RPG Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Map Name : Fugatsu world RPG Reforged
Map Creators : Nizumi
Map Developers : NELMVN , GAMER

Fugatsu World RPG Is An anime warcraft III map where you can find most famous anime characters compiled in one map ,our vision is to make players feel and play anime characters with real sounds and effects from the original anime.

this map was created by Nizumi 3 years ago sadly the map died for a while until NELMVN and I step up to revive the map.recently NELMVN has issues that delays the updates a lot thats why im looking for new Main developer whos willing to help us ,we need someone that can work with VJASS because most of the map is VJASS .

We are looking for people who will be active and have a good grasp on coding because the map was voted by the community to become way harder so there could be more advance things u will need to tackle Also we would like to invite you to chat with us so we can see if we are a good fit and u may ask any question about the project as well.

Characters :
summary of the map gameplay/objectives:

The map is a classic RPG where you level up to max to fight raid bosses. So far it consist of 2 area we call Land 1 and Land 2 in the future we would like to add Land 3 too The gameplay is a bit diferent from other RPG becouse it doesnt rely on text and it rely on sound instead.You can hear your heroes cast spells the same way you hear the raids cast their own. Our objective is to Ramp up the dificaulty of the game and balance a lot of the alrdy in game heroes while adding new heroes along the way and finaly the Land 3 area.

Gameplay Screenshots:

Come on down and talk to us at our discord for more info about the project.or send a personal message to
Rendrick#2004
or
Gamer#9575
Hope to be working with you soon. Thank you for taking your time reading this.

Level 23
I thought all anime maps were stuck on 1.24. Nice to see one that can be played on newer version of Wc3.

As for finding teammates, it might take a while to find someone, since most people are normally involved with their own wc3 projects, but good luck.

Level 1
I thought all anime maps were stuck on 1.24. Nice to see one that can be played on newer version of Wc3.

As for finding teammates, it might take a while to find someone, since most people are normally involved with their own wc3 projects, but good luck.
Thanks

Level 1
Hello, I would like to know where there is the historical version of the map, because I cannot read my previous archive, so I am looking for it now. Could you please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.