• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amazing Constructs, no data imports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'd like to share some of my colobration works, I think they look quite nice and special, especially since i didnt use any data imports for any of them.

#1 - The Wrathgate
unknown-6.png

The Wrathgate is made of only Obelisks and Stakes, the dragon temple is made out of wall ends, pillars, stone arches and low wall pieces.

#2 - The frozen roof of the World
unknown-9.png

Basically northerend, but like warcraft 3 intended it to look like. Frozen artic wasteland, with only death to sing the tales of your doom.

#3 - Floating Dalaran
unknown-5.png

Kinda made this as just a nice thing to have, and works great for cinematics. Could make it a bit bigger and detailed, though.
#4 - More detailed Wyrmrest temple
unknown.png

This chapter is half underground and half dragon blight.
You basically escape trough the Azjol-nerub entrance into dragonblight.
#5 - Dragon Blight
unknown.png

Not much to say here, its pretty straight forward but looks amazing considering the onther half of the map is underground.
#6 - Map overview
unknown.png

Azjol-Nerub on the background and Dragon blight on the foreground. I always raise the walls of caves to be about 5 times higher so it doesnt feel as if youre just walking trough some path with cliffs on the sides, feels really immersive in-game.
unknown.png

Here is also the transition between Dragon Blight and Azjol-Nerub
#7 - Azjol-Nerub Interior
unknown.png

An example of one of the inner parts of Azjol-Nerub. This is the main area, basically.
#8 - Dalaran, i guess
unknown.png

I HATE working with manmade walls, i made this 3 years back when i was 14. It looks kinda good, but that doesnt mean I dont hate it.
unknown.png

here is some more detail on the zoomed in streets.
#9 - Another Dalaran map
unknown.png

This one is kinda unique, but still awful, the objective was to keep fighting until the last human falls. Quite dark.

Last edited:
These all are for playable campaign maps and all currently in use.

Except for the icecrown one.

Thats an upcomming survival based custom game, but ive given it to a guy that promises to finish it.

If any of you are interested into the Dalaran map(s) send me a message. I made them when i was 14 and didnt know how triggers properly work, so theyre broken and sitting around on my PC unused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.