• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to create a map by myself while I was creating the Elemental Encounters, because I always knew I would have the time to create another one, and then I came up with this map. It is based in a jungle to the curious ones and I am still working on the Elemental Encounters.

After scientists had manufactured a disaster, Project 57, without having a clue what they had just done, everyone involved in the making of Project 57 had gradually turned into some unusual beings, things that weren't human. After a few days many people started going into contact with the virus, turning them into the unusual beings which started causing havoc. When your home was destroyed by the beings, everyone collected as many survivors as they could and they all evacuated in air transport to go to a safe place to take refuge in the hope that they wouldn't have any contact with the virus. After a few hours in flight, thick fog had unpredictably built up and your transport plane eventually crashed. Upon crashing, some people had suprisingly survived the devastating crash. You play as one of the survivors. As the victims of the crash, you will all need to use teamwork to hold out against the things for as long as you can using guns, gear and some strange devices.

Objective: Survive as long as possible.

Gun types: Assault rifle, machine gun, flame thrower, pistol, shotgun, sniper and the minigun (only 1 type of minigun).

Attachments: Red dot sight, scope, improved bullets and grenade launcher.

Armour:

Special equipment: C4

Features: Ammo system, first person system, virus system

Attachments

• Project 57.w3x
    477.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
not the only first person system thats MPI, this map has been around for ages yet somehow most people seem to ovelook it or not know of it
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/77245/

I forgot about that one.

Edit: I decided to terrain the map myself since you can't find enough terrainers around Hive. The WIP map is attached to the description. Terrain is 100% complete. Now I can move on to the zombie spawns then the virus system.

Level 31
I'll fix the terrain (I added a sky in the newest version which I haven't uploaded yet), but in the first person camera system you linked to you can't see parts of the marine because he used this action:

• Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to A unit 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
Which makes the unit barely visible. I want the unit to be visible to the other players though. But I will consider editing the real values a little in an attempt to fix this problem or I can scale the unit to a size that would look fine to the other players who can see that unit.

Thank you for the feedback I would like more of this from everybody +rep chilla. Expect the newer WIP map to come in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.