• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project 01 Evernight Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I´m looking for a small team to create several scenario maps created in a diffirent world. The maps are not followed by a single storyline but are events that took place in the history of it.

First of all to get the view of the world i´ll explain the diffirences in the races but i probably won´t be creating scenario for all the races or do i plan on using them all.

Humans are religious zealots that have advanced in technology, now using gunpowder. Humans have plenty of faith\casters and warriors but only a handful of human wizards exist as humans shun the use of magic.

Dwarfs are industrious barbarian\druids allies of the giants, there are in constant conflict with the likes of elves and fey folk.

Fey Folk, are chaotic & mischievous tricksters in various forms. They are ghostly figures which dwell in the woods, they are called by the commoners the witches of the forest. Fey Folk contain units such as sprites, Wisps, Banshee followed by those mortals that worship nature druid,forester etc.

Elves i haven´t worked on the elves that much but they are secretive that hide within there island havens.

The Dark Elves can be explained in three words, Tribals\Voodoo\Shapeshifters.
The live in the desert and the vast jungles. There Leader is also there god or a demigod Prince Khalidi also called the dark phoenix, he´s imprisoned within Evernight Tower.

Goblins, haven´t worked on the units but they differ greatly from warcraft. There no longer mad inventors but mad creations by a psychotic human wizard which is now known as the Goblin King. There weak but numerous and magical.

Gnomes hide within there clockwork fortress that surprisingly resides on top of a giant turtle. The only gnomes your likely too see are the airship pirates, if the gnomes are looking for artifacts or ingrediants they send out there automatons.

Humans *2*, Dark Wizard rule the plains of the east. They enslave roaming orcs and study dark sorcery to raise the dead.

Right now im currently attempting to create a scenario involving the dwarfs, humans & the Fey. The objective is to capture several artifacts\locations within the fey forest before the opposite do and hold them.

what i am aiming at is mixture of everything from Tower defense to Rpg on a larger scale, plan on having extreme siege battles and amplified magic and combat capabilities.
What im looking for is a few pair of interested helping hands especially a skinner since i have no talent in that area,terranier and a triggerer *Need some help in that area 2*. I´d also like to have a jass man and maybe an animator :þ*Its worth asking*.
I´m not making hundreds of units, most races contain only several fighter units (Some are even ingame).

Screeny contains mdls, the warrior has mc ! helmet attachment i haven´t asked for permission but i figured a permanent attachment is okey as long as i give credits and dont adjust, the skin is made by antihero
The Beastmaster also wields mc ! helmets as an attachment :grin:. Thx too cavman for animations.

Attachments

• Beastmaster.jpg
    Beastmaster.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 128
  • FireKnight.jpg
    FireKnight.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.