• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Progress Report - 4/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Because Vexsin likes posting news at Hive...

Vexsin said:
Most of the initial system bugs are worked out, there are still a few stacking buff issues we are hammering out (mainly with unit movement speed)

I have corrected the issues with the new updated multiboard and displays (stats stuff), found and fixed the desync issues, corrected a few generic errors with all the mass converting.

I am now in the process (with the help of RaiN) of re-writing every enemy ability to not use my old Ability struct, but a new method that will prove much better (as well as taking advantage of the Projectile/Buff system).

Progress is good and we are zipping along now.

The good news is that the AOT is about 75% finished now (including bosses/pack setup).

There WILL be a public beta available eventually with saving disabled. The main reason for the public beta is to test everything, from Zone1 lvl 1, up to the new AOT (depending on what hero you load or start new with).

With everything being re-written and changed, I do expect new bugs in old content, hopefully nothing too massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.