• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Professor Retera - Custom

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I thought of making non lore character, and I had to create Retera :)

Lore: Retera is a very intelligent professor who specializes in the coding and C++, but that wasn't only his strength, he was also the master of the sheep forces, and his sheeps can be rather too dangeorus...

Behold everyone, the Forces of Retera are not any sheep you see! They are something else...

Preview of the model:

Best Regards,
Wolf Spirit / Wildone / Wolfe
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Professor Retera - Custom (Model)

Retera_Mounted (Model)

Retera_Mounted_Icons (Icon)

Retera_Mounted_Portrait (Model)

Staff Of Retera Icons (Icon)

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] very intelligent [...]

gibis_x2.jpg

Translated by DeepL:
"As you know, the Gibis had a little hat on their head and that was the secret of their intelligence. When a Gibi was thinking about something a little complicated, hop! He would put it in his hat, it would automatically go into the other hats and all the Gibis would start thinking together without having to be explained to them."

Level 15
Yep, just like the real one

Main ability: Babbling

View attachment 380348

Translated by DeepL:

Pretty sure the real one is in SD...

His walking animation is LEGENDARY !

Good Job!

looks cool!

btw, you should embed the youtube link with the media tag so it shows up like this:

It looks like I am not the only one who had an idea to make a model of Retera. :grin:
Though mine is more of a warrior type...

retera-png.380418

Wonderful work!!!
Great condecoration to Retera's.
🤣🤣🤣👍

Oh @Retera ! You've been modeled around :]

Guys... I have a very big update on Retera model!

Short to say is that I fixed all the textures and added a... mount! :)

You don't want to know how cool it is, don't you?

Check my patch notes on youtube for descriptions, and you can find out more by downloading the new versions added today!

I hope you enjoy!