• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I tried to search for some models here on the site for my new maps, for example a mat but when i type in mat in the search field it doesn't find anything, that kinda annoys me because i don't know the whole name.

:cevil:

Level 15
i fully support your idea to add a function to "Find that damn thing I can't remember, but you know what I mean".

Level 5
A mat is something where you can sleep on, but it's just a mat without pillow etc.

Here's a pic: http://www.eecopet.com/files/img_1636_full_mat_flat.jpg

I know that the model is here on the site because i had it once, it has a beige color and i think a little pillow was on it too. The problem is that the searching filter does not work properly, you type in bed, nothing shows up but if you know the full name suddenly a lot of bed models show up.

Level 33
Sometimes, it's up to the uploader themselves
By not writing the correct tags, things can be out of control

Proper tagging requires:

1. Your name
2. Uses of the item you upload
3. Synonym things that related to the item (car, vehicle, engine, etc)

Level 5
Yeah i know, but as i wrote before if i type in bed nothing shows up, but when i use the filter and look all doodads i find a few bed models, but i don't wanna search through all models to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.