• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problems with my Alpha map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok I made a new map, its in the alpha stage, but these errors come up repeativly

Units unclick themselves(making it virtually impossible to build)

Buildings dissappear(buildings will be there one second, and gone the next, with no enemies around)

Units dont move right(as in I try to move them, and they dont move the right way)

Units Freeze(having this issue with un-edited marines)

Some units are immovable shadows(They come out of the factory, but all you see is the shadow)

Marines transform into workers(I build a marine, and pop, it becomes a worker around 20 seconds after its built)

Level 4
triggers.... only one... Its an advanced buildings trigger from here, which works fine, and those bugs were reported from some people that were running alpha tests on my map for me, I just didnt have time.

P.S if the size of a map has anything to do with it, its 1762 KB. Which I believe comes out to around 1.762 MB, I believe. Im not sure

Level 1
Units unclick themselves(making it virtually impossible to build)

-need more details

Buildings dissappear(buildings will be there one second, and gone the next, with no enemies around)

-maybe your building is a destructible.need more details

Units dont move right(as in I try to move them, and they dont move the right way)

-in game,you should sure you are in non-shift mode

Units Freeze(having this issue with un-edited marines)

-need more details

Some units are immovable shadows(They come out of the factory, but all you see is the shadow)

-the unit's skin is cracked

Marines transform into workers(I build a marine, and pop, it becomes a worker around 20 seconds after its built)

-did you built a 'hmil'? He would turn to a worker in a fews minutes

Level 13
Like mc_xxxx said: Give more details

What exactly did you edit in the map. Or could you send an unprotectet version of the map by E-Mail to me so I can look it up?

(Don't wanna say upload it here so the unprotected map is accesable for everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.