• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with edited Blademaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
Today I edited the blademaster model.
Normally I take milkshape or blender for modelling but I wanted to maintain the animations, so i took oinkerwinkle's vertex modifier.
And what a wonder, i got some serious problems.
Int he unanimated state all is fine but when I start to play an animations his trousers disappear and some poligons are flying around.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
I would be grateful.
€: I realized that it works nice when it is a .mdl file, but as soon I convert it to .mdx the trouser disappear in every animation. I attach the .mdl file if it helps.

Attachments

• MaleOrcWarrior.mdx
    167.4 KB · Views: 121
  • MaleOrcNextVerV3.mdl
    471.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
Bump.
I also tried different converter.
One crashed on start.
The other one worked but after I imported it into a map to try it we crashes when I try to open the map.
And the filesize of the .mdx file of the other converter was as high as the .mdl file and it doesn't show up ingame.

nothing seems to be wrong when i open it with the magos model editor :D

but one more thing that i forgot to say no hero glows :D
Did you started to play an animation. It only disappears on playing an animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.