• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with detonators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I have a problem, when I make a map in world editor of warcraft 3 frozen throne, and I add detonators (in my language the translation is "detonador"), and I save the map, it compiles errors and turns off the detonator, and it looks like the image I attached after, If someone knows about it and would help me, I would be grateful with him, thanks.

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 64
Level 39
Detonador == trigger

This happens after making a new map, right, not editing an old one? You can't save the map with any trigger enabled? Even if the trigger is blank (no events/actions/conditions) or is already disabled by you? Sounds like your install is partially corrupted; I'd reinstall and see how it is then.

Or download the JassNewGenPack (JNGP) and try saving with it instead.

Level 1
Detonador == trigger

This happens after making a new map, right, not editing an old one? You can't save the map with any trigger enabled? Even if the trigger is blank (no events/actions/conditions) or is already disabled by you? Sounds like your install is partially corrupted; I'd reinstall and see how it is then.

Or download the JassNewGenPack (JNGP) and try saving with it instead.

Many thanks! It has worked! I downloaded the JassNewGenPack and now keeps me erase the maps without detonators, thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.